Crisi COVID-19: discussione informale con il mercato italiano
28th April 2020
Hosted by Jorge Traver, in conversation with Maria Elena Rossi, ENIT, Paolo Fatone, Tiqets and Adriano Meloni, Trydoo.com, this drop-in webinar highlighted the following:
- Italy represents a big market with a variety of points of view, reason why ENIT is meeting weekly to see how they can help different regions, tourism approaches and challenges.
- Creativeness will be a must to survive, both in terms of niche targets and product development
- Financial nightmare (already here) is the main concern for all stakeholders
Questions and comments from participants joining from across Italy covered topics including:
- How will large TOs cope with the new measures?
- What about tour guides, local guides and the non-existent workload?