Get noticed, build prestige and give your brand maximum visibility in the travel trade industry through our promotional opportunities and exclusive sponsorship programmes.
Working with ETOA to boost your brand means you can reach and connect with our entire network or a specific segment of your choice. Exposure via our channels can help you reach a variety of new connections:
- Newsletters and direct email campaigns reach up to 16,000+ tourism professionals
- Social media reach of 30,000 connections
- In-person events attract up to 800 decision makers from the travel trade
- Online events target specific source markets and/or supplier categories and destinations
- Our qualified member community consists of 1,100+ companies, 6,000+ tourism professionals including over 1,400+ senior decision makers including CEOs, directors and business leaders
- Our global network is made up of tourism professionals from more than 63 countries
We have a range of opportunities available at our in-person and online events as well as through other communication channels such as email, social media and webinars. You can either pick from our variety of opportunities via the below links or we can work with you on a package that will work to cover your needs and suit your budget. Contact us for more information.
Our promotional opportunities at events are listed below. You can pick and choose from the variety of individual opportunities available per event.
If you are interested in more visibility at our events, our event sponsorship packages might be of interest to you. They are built around an ETOA event of your choice and provide great savings and include a mix of promotional options. Contact Roisin Donnelly for more information about the packages.
Email and newsletters
ETOA’s database consists of over 16,000 tourism professionals. Our quarterly newsletter is distributed to the entire database. If you are interested in targeting specific segments of our database, our detailed CRM system allows us to segment our database into company categories, countries, interests and seniority.
With over 8000 registrations in 2022 and over 4700 so far in 2023, our webinars are popular amongst tourism professionals throughout the world. Topics include source market demand, insight sessions, destination management, product development and other specific topics relevant to the industry. Our archive of webinars can be found here. Upcoming webinars here.