Destination Partnerships at ETOA
ETOA works with over 115 national, regional and city destination management organisations in Europe. With commercial and visitor requirements constantly changing, ETOA can support your destination by providing up-to-date information, data, trends and international buyers to complement your domestic demand. Leisure travel is driving recovery and we are here to help you make the most of this trend.
ENGAGE AND EDUCATE
- Explain your destination’s vision, and plans for product diversification
- Promote less well-known attractions and activities in and around your destination
- Create destination ambassadors among operators and agents in origin markets
- Build relationships and exchange insights with industry decision makers
- Collaborate with ETOA on in-destination activities and webinars
- Learn about industry trends and procurement patterns
- Influence policy priorities and funding mechanisms affecting tourism at all levels of governance across Europe
- Inform and reassure industry about in-destination practice and precautions
- Share destination content on www.etoa.org
REACH AND CONNECT
- ETOA has over 375 buyer members and added over 100 new buyers in 2021
- Member community of 1,100+ companies, 6,000+ tourism professionals
- ETOA newsletters and direct email campaigns reach 15,000+
- Social media reach of 30,000 among the tourism industry, experts, and policy makers
- ETOA’s high quality database supports segmented communication in all markets
- Access to CEOs, product managers and contractors working with leisure, small groups, FIT, MICE & special interest
- ETOA events: online platform and in-person options for efficient, high-value networking
- Appointment-matching software driven by client preferences and business category
- Member search to support preparation and follow-up
ETOA Destination members
ETOA’s destination members are covering most of Europe. Have a look at our Member Search to see who they are.
ETOA has over 1100 member companies, including nearly 400 buyer members from across the globe.
Every year we work with a range of destinations on a variety of projects, from co-promotion and e-mail campaigns over policy-led seminars to large whitelabel events and sponsorships. In 2022 we have worked with the below destinations. Check out our sample partnership packages in our Destination Prospectus or contact us for to talk about how we can help you achieve your goals.