Market Insight Webinar | South East Asian Markets and China
With Covid restrictions now behind us, the outbound tourism from South East Asia (SEA) is returning to Europe and we look at the growing demand from those key markets in the region. How are the markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines and Indonesia, preparing and shaping up for 2023?
In this webinar we hear the latest news and developments from South East Asia from Hannah Pearson of Pear Anderson, an expert and specialist in the region, along with our partners at Sojern who will be presenting their recent data and trends.
We will also have a special update from China with Rixin Jiang, CEO of Waitan and Nordic Friend, who will update us on the reality of the situation in China; when can we expect to see progress there and how the outbound market will finally start to move back to Europe.
- Hannah Pearson, Founder, Pear Anderson – Top expert for South East Asia markets
- Rixin Jiang, CEO & Co-founder, Nordic Friend and Waitan Agency – Top expert on the Chinese market
- Mathias Gerber, Regional Director DACH at Sojern Europe
- Nigel Wong, Secretary General, ASEANTA
This session was moderated by Paul Wagner, Director at the Nordic Tourism Collective.
Presentations can be downloaded here:
- Rixin Jiang: What’s up in China
- Hannah Person: Southeast Asian Outbound Market Update
- Mathias Gerber: Sojern Travel Trends: Market Insight – South East Asia and China
Are you interested in finding new partners from the East & South East Asian region? Register for ETOA’s European Travel Marketplace | East & South East Asia online on 22nd November. Read more here or contact Karen Jensen.