ETOA & NTC Webinar | The imminent return of the Chinese Market
Following the recent change in Government Covid policy, China’s outbound market is on the brink of restarting. With a line-up of expert panellists, we’ll discuss the when, who, how and where of the new Chinese market, looking at the potential, the challenges and how we should all prepare for their imminent return to Europe.
- How will the Chinese market open up in the coming months?
- Will there be Visa delays for Chinese visitors?
- How will airlines increase their capacity
- What will be the key segments? Which will be the first to come back as the recovery begins?
- Will there be a change to the patterns of Chinese visitors post covid?
- How price sensitive will the Chinese travellers be as they return to Europe?
- What can European destinations and tourism suppliers do in preparation for the return of the Chinese Market?
- Cindy Zhu, Founder and CEO, Global Match
- Rixin JIANG 姜日鑫, CEO, Nordic Friend, Shanghai
- Bing Wu, Business Director, HCG International Travel Service GmbH
- Marco De Rivo, Executive Director, Miki Travel
- Nancy Dai, China Analyst, ForwardKeys
The webinar was moderated by Paul Wagner and Andy Fairburn, Directors, The Nordic Tourism Collective
The presentation from ForwardKeys can be found here.
If you are interested in ForwardKeys’ work, you can sign up to their Newsletter here.