ETOA & NTC Webinar | Sustainable Tourism: special focus on Nordic Accommodation
The Nordic region is one of the world’s leading destinations for sustainable tourism and the products available for responsible travellers are in abundance. During this webinar, we focused on showcasing the amazing examples of sustainability and nature in the region, with a particular focus on accommodation.
We had a fantastic panel of experts presenting their products, divulging information on what those travellers who are looking North are now searching for and how important collaboration is for the future of sustainable tourism.
- What are the traveller target types?
- Which markets are already showing an interest in sustainable tourism?
- Which type of activities blend best with sustainable accommodation products?
- How important is collaboration in the future of sustainable tourism?
- Rolf Arne Leer, CEO, Hvilepust
- Ivaylo Lefterov, Hotel Development Director, Svart
- Sam Radstake Nissen, General Manager, Comfort Hotel Solna House of Choice
- Sylvia Adams, CEO, Amazing Nature Scandinavia
This webinar was moderated by Andrew Fairburn and Paul Wagner, Directors at the Nordic Tourism Collective.