ETOA Webinar | Origin market insight: North America
Long-haul source markets are essential for European tourism’s recovery. Demand is strong in the US and Canada. How is the supply chain responding, and what market trends for 2023 are evident?
Topics and insights from operators:
- What clients are saying about summer 2022
- What future bookings look like
- How product requirements are changing
- Whether Germany’s decision to impose VAT on non-EU sales affect future plans
- Elizabeth Crabill, Chief Executive Officer, CIE Tours International
- Liam Dunch, Product Manager, Europe, Abercrombie & Kent
- Kathleen Hardy, Vice President, Georgia Hardy Tours
- Catherine Prather, President, National Tour Association
This session was moderated by Tom Jenkins, ETOA’s CEO.