ETOA & NTC Webinar | United Kingdom: market expectations for 2023
Beset by political turmoil and facing high inflation and an imminent recession, the UK still represents the second largest overseas travel market in Europe with over 93 million visits overseas by UK residents in 2019.
How is the UK market for travel shaping up for 2023? How resilient is the market, are UK travellers prioritising travel over other discretionary spend? What markets will feel the effect of the economic downturn; what markets will be immune to financial pressure. What do destinations and suppliers need to offer to attract UK visitors?
- Update on UK market
- What are the current trends by search destination and demographic
- What are the booking patterns like moving forward
- Is sustainability an important factor yet
- Tom Wilkinson – Senior Product Manager – Europe, Exodus
- Niko Ek – Regional General Manager Europe – SAS
- Katja Ahola – Senior Business Development Manager, Nordics – Expedia
This webinar was moderated by the Nordic Tourism Collective.