Webinar | Rebuilding city tourism through product diversification
City tourism will regain strength in 2022 and due to built-up demand from global and European source markets many destinations expect 2019 volumes to be reached by 2023. Rebuilding tourism through product diversification will ensure the cities visitor flow stays sustainable for citizens and visitors alike. In this webinar we will discuss how dialogue between destinations and in-bound tour operators can support a healthy growth in city tourism.
- Demand for 2022 and beyond
- Product diversification – combining the famous attractions with the unique experiences
- Collaboration between destinations and the travel trade
- Piergiorgio Pisano, Manager of Land Services, Globus Family of Brands
- Tim Sayer, Product Developer, Expat Explore Travel Ltd.
- Inge Marstboom, Manager – Destination Development, Visit Antwerp
- Sabine Schwanz, Director of Travel Trade & Connectivity, Madrid Destino
The webinar is organised by European Cities Marketing (ECM) and the European Tourism Association (ETOA).
The session is moderated by Flavie Baudot (ECM) and Sofie Jensen (ETOA).