WHY JOIN US?
ETOA MEMBERSHIP HELPING YOU FIND NEW AND DIVERSE CLIENTS FROM EUROPEAN AND GLOBAL MARKETS
5 MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Connect directly and informally via our member database and at our events
- Register for our pre-set appointment based B2B workshops (online and in-person)
- Exhibit at World Travel Market and elsewhere on an ETOA stand
- Exclusive access to our biggest B2B workshop of the year, the member-only Global European Marketplace (GEM)
- Research trends and markets through our Insight Hub and member-only content
- Priority access to tourism briefings and webinars on issues impacting your organisation
- Influence local, regional, national and European tourism policy by participating in our range of policy forums
- Recognition of your commitment to international leisure tourism through ETOA branding
- Choose from a range of additional marketing and promotional opportunities that will help put your business in the spotlight with our buyer membership
- Customise your membership profile to maximise interest from other members
* Cost of EUR 2.50 per buyer company based on 12-month micro supplier membership subscription divided by the number of buyers in membership
** Average number of appointments and cost per appointment based on an average for hotel delegates across all ETOA events held in 2021. Number of appointments and cost per appointment will vary between events
ETOA membership runs from January to December but new members are welcome to join at any time during the year.
MEMBERSHIP + EVENT PACKAGE
To start accessing all the benefits of membership, please complete our simple Membership Enquiry Form or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please can contact your country representative directly, who will be pleased to help you.
- France & Benelux: Yamin Saadi
- Germany, Austria & Switzerland: Jay Munro-Michell
- Italy: Danja Nebuloni
- Spain & Portugal: Jorge Traver
- United Kingdom & Ireland: Roisin Donnelly
- Adriatic & Balkans: Robert Dee
- Scandinavia & the Nordics: Paul Wagner & Andy Fairburn
- USA & Canada: Jay Munro-Michell
- South & Central America: Jorge Traver
- Asia including China: Elisa Li
- Rest of the World: Jay Munro-Michell
Membership Enquiry Form
Once we have received your enquiry form and confirmed that you meet our membership criteria, we will send you a full application form to complete.