Strategies for Survival and Beyond – TTI Webinar
Covid-19 and its associated lockdown has had a devastating effect on the entire travel industry, with our customers unable to or simply not willing to travel. The industry is fighting for survival. We are all hoping to reach better times when we can commence along the road to recovery. How soon the recovery will arrive and how early we will be able to get back to normality are unknowns. For now, we have been putting business survival strategies in place but we also need to start planning for when we can move beyond the current crisis.
For TTI’s Summer Forum, we have assembled a team of experts across a variety of different disciplines. The aim is to provide you with some guidance and inspiration that can contribute to business survival and help you look beyond the current period to how you might start ramping up your business as better times begin to beckon.
Thursday 18 June 2020 – 10am to 1pm
Agenda and Speakers
- 10:00 – Welcome & TTI Update, Tim Wright, Chairman
- 10:10 – Business Strategies for Survival and Beyond – Richard Hayward, Founding Partner and John Forgan, Director Business Strategy, Ward Williams Chartered Accountants
- 10:40 – Managing Talent Acquisition – John Terry, Global Managing Director, TMS Talent Group
- 11:10 – Coffee Break – Time to check your email and get yourself a coffee.
- 11:30 – Online Marketing in Tough Times – Paul Stephen, CEO, Sagittarius Agency
- 12:00 – Moving to Secure Remote Working – Peter Barnsley, Director, Cyber Security, 6point6
- 12:30 – How cloud technology is helping a leading TMC, now and beyond – Oli White, Head of Commercial, Sesui Cloud Communications
- 13:00 – Close