A first-time opportunity for global tour operators and travel buyers to meet with suppliers from across the whole Nordic region in one single full-day workshop.
Why The Nordic Marketplace?
Suppliers from all the Nordic regions and sectors.
Highly efficient one-day B2B workshop with an agenda of pre-scheduled appointments.
Further networking opportunities during coffee lunch breaks and free appointment slots.
Who is it for?
Contractors from all over the world that want to source and engage with tourism products from the Nordic region, from
- Tour operators
- Travel intermediaries
Organisations from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and the Baltic States such as
- Hotels and other accommodation providers
- Visitor attractions
- Transport companies
- Tourist boards and DMOs
- Inbound tour operators, ground handlers, DMCs
- Ticketing services
- Cruise and rail excursions
- Consultancies and market services
- Travel technology and digital services
- Shows, restaurants, cabarets, shops, cultural demonstrations and other tourism products