Digital Travel 4.0 holds out the prospect that online travel will be the new norm with search and book capabilities that are intuitive and easy to use.
Digital Travel 4.0 holds out the prospect that online travel will be the new norm with search and book capabilities that are intuitive and easy to use. Aided by artificial intelligence driven personalisation, consumers will be able to quickly home in on the products they want rather than spending hours and hours of research, trawling websites.
Clearly, it is vital that every travel company embraces digital travel. There is no universal approach to this. Every travel business is different. Planning strategies that are appropriate to your business is the way forward.
For Digital Travel 4.0, TTI has assembled a group of expert speakers. They will talk about building digital travel businesses, using the latest digital technology to enhance the tourism experience, moving legacy businesses towards the digital world and how digital travel is set to develop over the next few years.
- Joss Croft, CEO, UKinbound
- Nick Cooper, Head of Market UK, HolidayPirates
- Ales Kosejk, Head of Business Development, Visit Greenwich
- Rene Frey, CEO, Insight Guides
- Paul Rodgers, Chairman, Vendorcom
- Tony Bean, Director, Vamoos
- Emily Andrews, Direct and Digital Travel Marketing Specialist, Advantage Travel Partnership
Download the full agenda here.