As an international exchange platform, Global Tourism Economy Forum (GTEF) promotes sustainable development of the global tourism industry.
For 2019 ETOA has partnered up with GTEF to provide European tourism suppliers the opportunity to forge new relationships with the Chinese trade.
Held in Macao, this annual program has been established as an international platform to promote exchange and discussions for sustainable development of the global tourism industry. An unrivaled number of the world’s movers and shakers in tourism gather for keynote speeches, panel sessions, business matching and exhibitions. Year-round roadshows and trade visits are held to enhance public awareness and to engage tourism sectors leading up to the annual highlight of Global Tourism Economy Forum (GTEF).
Business Matchmaking, 14th October 2019
Concurrent with Global Tourism Economy Forum a dedicated business matchmaking service takes place, connecting international tourism suppliers with Chinese travel trade operators, with a focus on the southern part of China (Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area) and Taiwan. Participants in the business matchmaking benefit from a full-day workshop and full access to the GTEF programme.
Check the list of buyers that attended last year’s edition.
Be part of the high-level tourism dialogues, get connected with the industry leaders
- Connect with top-level tourism leaders in a platform that emphasizes results
- Examine what real opportunities underlie China’s regional integration policies
- Explore first-mover advantages in new markets
- Engage in business-matching and privately-scheduled meetings that bring new partnerships and business leads
- Experience the fast growing tourism economy of host city Macao, and delve into its rich culture and heritage
Early Bird Rate: USD 440
(valid until 31st August 2019)
Saving of USD110
Important: Please ensure to quote ETOA440 in the business partner field when registering to ensure full access to all benefits.
- Participation in the Business matchmaking session on 14th October 2019
- Full access to the GTEF forum and exhibition experience
- Networking area access
- Print copy of GTEF programme book
Special hospitality rates for hotels near the event venue are available for registered attendees.
Broadway Hotel Macau
- King bed – HK$ 1,300 per room/night
- Twin bed – HK$ 1,500 per room/night
Include breakfast for two persons. With complimentary in-room mini bar service upon arrival.
Sheraton Grand Hotel Macau
- King bed – HK$ 1,270 per room/night. Include breakfast for one person.
- King/Twin bed – HK$ 1,2700 per room/night. Include breakfast for two persons.