Since our last update in February ETOA has very closely monitored the COVID-19 situation and carefully considered the feedback received from the current registered attendees. In order to support the recovery of travel from the Chinese market, we had every intention in February to host CEM in May 2020.
However, as this ever-changing situation has dramatically evolved over the course of the last few weeks, bringing a lot of uncertainty as well as travel and entry restrictions, ETOA has decided to postpone CEM to later in 2020. Existing registration will automatically be carried over to the new date, once that is announced.
As many of you have told us that combining the workshop with another big event is very important in order for you to maximise your sales and marketing efforts in the Chinese market, we are intending on setting the new date in line with other events and in-market opportunities. We’ll ensure to update registered attendees immediately once a new date has been set.
Please contact Magdalena Penz with any enquiries about existing bookings or if you are interested in attending.
China European Marketplace is ETOA’s B2B workshop dedicated to Chinese tour operators and travel buyers looking to contract European tourism service providers.
Key highlights 包含内容如下
- One full-day B2B workshop 一整天B2B提前预约
- Set of pre-scheduled meetings based on your choices 根据您的选择设置预先安排的会议
- Your company profile in the event directory 采购洽谈会手册名录
- Direct contact details of all attending delegates 所有参会代表的直接联系方式
- Further networking opportunities during coffee lunch breaks, free appointment slots 在咖啡茶歇时间提供更多的交流机会，免费预约
Who is it for? 谁将来参会？
Contractors from all over China that want to source and engage with European tourism products, from
- Tour operators
- Travel intermediaries
European supplier such as:
- Hotels and other accommodation providers 酒店
- Visitor attractions 旅游景点
- Transport companies 公众交通服务
- Tourist boards and DMOs 各地旅游局
- Inbound tour operators, ground handlers, DMCs 欧洲本地地接社
- Cruise and rail excursions 游轮/铁路游览
- Shows, restaurants, cabarets, shops, cultural demonstrations and other tourism products 民俗表演/餐厅/歌舞表演