International tour operators and travel buyers meet tourism product from across Italy in a one full-day B2B workshop.
Dedicated solely to Italy, this event benefits from a specific destination focus and a strategic timing during the contracting season.
Hosted in the iconic Rome, VIVA offers travel buyers the chance to discover new products in Italy, and suppliers the opportunity to source and engage with global players.
Who is it for?
Contractors from all over the world that want to source and engage with tourism products from Italy, from
- Tour operators
- Travel intermediaries
Organisations from Italy such as
- Hotels and other accommodation providers
- Visitor attractions
- Transport companies
- Tourist boards and DMOs
- Inbound tour operators, ground handlers, DMCs
- Ticketing services
- Cruise and rail excursions
- Consultancies and market services
- Travel technology and digital services
- Shows, restaurants, cabarets, shops, cultural demonstrations and other tourism products