Make membership work for you
To make the most of membership, please book in for one of our regular ‘Member Drop-Ins’ below. They take 20-30 minutes and provide an opportunity to meet fellow members and put your question directly to the ETOA team.
For new members and old, ETOA’s online resources are designed to provide actionable information and valuable services that respond to changing circumstances and priorities. Drop-Ins cover these and other online features.
To ensure you get a return on your investment in membership, we encourage you to:
- Join a Drop-In
- Make sure you have your credentials to access the Members portal and gated pages of the website
- Keep your contact details and company description updated
- Share your knowledge of ETOA resources among colleagues in different departments
- Read our monthly Newsletters and Policy Updates for news on latest developments
- Contact your ETOA market manager or Membership Services team if you have any questions
Meet some of the team!
If you can’t find what you need, we are here to help.
If you would like to be informed about our next drop-ins, please contact us.