City Fair gives European destination suppliers the opportunity to meet selected travel
buyers in a productive business environment.
- One-day B2B event of up to 32 pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
- Around 400 attendees, including 200 exhibitors, with over 6,000 appointments in one day
- Unique format of targeted business workshop with marketing opportunities
- Substantial cost and time saving on product contracting and exhibition fees
- Suppliers from more than 25 European countries
- Product developers and contractors with direct purchasing responsibility from tour
- operators, online intermediaries, wholesalers and MICE specialists
This year's City Fair programme includes:
- Sunday 10th June - welcome reception at the ArcelorMittal Orbit;
- Monday 11th June - pre-scheduled B2B matchmaking appointments and additional networking opportunities over coffee breaks, lunch and open appointment slots. The workshop will be followed by a scenic evening drinks reception by the Thames;
- Tuesday 12th June – Free access to the Digital City Visitor Conference. Find out how technology is helping destinations and operators win new clients & increase visitor spend.
Back to all events