If you are interested in attending City Fair 2020 please take a look at these frequently asked questions:
City Fair’s purpose has always been travel contracting and product development. This online edition will play an especially important role at a time when recovery efforts will be in full force. Operators are keen to engage with existing and new contacts.
This video demonstrates the ease with which your appointments will be delivered and you will also find below more details:
City Fair 2020 will be delivered online but will follow the typical format of pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings as closely as possible. This event will not emulate a virtual exhibition, rather your meetings will take place via video link and in line with your pre-set schedule.
For suppliers, the charge for ETOA members to attend this event is £650, non-members can attend for £950. Without the required venue and all other typical production elements the price of City Fair 2020 has been reduced, however the core service being provided remains exactly the same – commercial opportunities delivered via pre-assigned meeting schedules.
For the comfort of delegates we have added additional breaks into the day, which includes a lunch hour. As travel between desks now won’t be required we have reduced the meeting time to 10 minutes. Please find the schedule here.
When suppliers have open appointment slots they will be tuned in to our broadcast channel showing great content and useful insights. Buyers will be assigned appointment time slots appropriate to their time zone.
- Recommend a physical internet connection (I.e not via 3/4/5G or WIFI)
- Internet connection should be min 600kbps download/upload
- Working speakers, microphone and a webcam
- Recommend desktop or laptop computer (i.e not suitable for mobile devices)
- Must close other applications that use the internet – especially video and music streaming services like Netflix and Spotify. Also, pause or cancel any file transfers in progress.
- Check your computer has necessary requirements here https://test.webrtc.org/. Click ‘START’, after the test there should be no elements highlighted in red.
Please download Chrome here
Other supported browsers include below – please make sure you have the most up-to-date versions.
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium) – Download here
- Mozilla Firefox – Download here
- Apple Safari – Download here
Browsers not supported:
- IE11 (and below)
- Microsoft Edge pre 2019 (E.g. v18 or v44)
- Adapting product and ensuring new health and safety protocol compliance
- Returning clients from Autumn 2020
- Rates / Terms & Conditions
- New promotional campaigns and specific assurances to maintain client confidence
- Group management solutions
- Local rules and restrictions, per destination/venue/attraction/property
- Lines of communication between suppliers and operators
- Access to high demand group tickets/entrances