The GEM conference will take place at The Mermaid on Thursday, 2nd November. The programme will focus on the Chinese market and more details will be announced soon. The GEM conference is free of charge to any delegate attending the GEM workshop.
Friday's B2B Workshop will bring together International Travel Buyers and European Suppliers for one day of up-to 32 pre-scheduled appointments. The workshop will return to the InterContinental London - The O2 for the second year in a row.
Last year 700 delegates attended, with well over 7,000 meetings scheduled in one day.
Why attend the Workshop?
- Over 250 international tourism contractors and 350 European suppliers attending
- Over 7,000 appointments scheduled in one day under one roof
- Request and prioritise your top 15 appointments
- Receive a diary of pre-scheduled appointments
- Meet new clients and build on existing relationships
- Raise your company profile
ETOA's annual Gala Dinner will take place on Saturday 4th November 2017, following the GEM conference and workshop.
Why attend the Gala Dinner?
- Over 250 ETOA members attending
- Great opportunity for networking in a more relaxed environment
- Elegant setting and entertainment
- Reserve a table of 12 for your own company
Purchase your Gala Dinner tickets here
The Global European Marketplace is an event open exclusively to ETOA members.
Back to all events